Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I told myself that I would not......

I know. I know. I told myself that I would not. But I didnt have a choice - I was tired, sleepy and there was nothing else around.

Is there anyone who goes into Starbucks and wants to talk to people behind the counter?

Let me explain

So I am in glasgow. I am feeling miserable, tired and sleepy. Why the hell are employees in starbucks being overly nice to everyone who walks in? Who in their right mind walks into Starbucks in the afternoon for that cheerful pick me up from behind the counter? Shut up and give me my coffee! I dont want you to make small talk with me! I just want the shot of java! Shut up! I dont want you to ask me how my day is! Would it be a good day if I am in Starbucks at 2.15 in the afternoon?

An another thing - when I ask for a grande mocha, why do I get half a cup? Did I miss a memo saying that a grande one means fill it up as you feel like? I only noticed it when I took a first sip. I got back to the counter and told them. They filled it up again, but why do I have to ask? Its not like its busy - I am the only one at the counter!

I am just bitching. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment