Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Having a broken leg sucks monkey's !@.$%

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I have been snowboarding for about 5 years now and consider myself to be very proficient. I mean I do tricks and half pipe and jumps and been around the world snowboarding. I went to a local mountain (Camelback) and promptly broke my right tibia and fibia. It sucks ass. I mean now I have to lie on the floor of my parents house on a mattress for at least 4 weeks watching brain-numbing tv and munching on pain medication because of my surgery on March 1. To add insult to injury (literally) my work made me file a disability claim. So now I am officially disabled, and on the floor of my parents house watching brain-numbing tv. My diet consits of Spongebob Squarepants and Star Trek - TNG. My life sucks now, but What else is new...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment