Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Retarded white girl

Saturday, May 20, 2006

From the 'Can't Wait To See This Kid Get His Ass Kicked In High School Department' - According to press release by Brad's PR firm, Angelina had a 6lb. baby boy they named Benin Obadele. What a retarded name.Is it real? Lets examine the evidence...1) retardo, "hollywood" name- check2) born in 3rd world country for the sake of press attention- check3) small for a full term child, suggesting that mom "watched her figure" during pregnancy- checkYep, seems real to me. Benin Obadele? WHAT THE FUCK!?!? Angelina, YOU ARE WHITE. Quit with this african shit already. Repeat after me: I am NOT from africa. I am white. I am not a member of the watusi tribe. My name is Angelina, not Ngungo Bunifa Kitenge. All these phony hollywood types are trying too damn hard! What else is new....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment