Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Traveling overseas with a disability

Thursday, March 09, 2006

2 months ago I scheduled a flight to London New York. Obviously I didnt have a broken leg. I called my carrier. I am not going to say who they are, but they rhyme with Stergion Catardic. I tried using their online check in, but it was not working. I called the Customer Service. I was told that if I wanted to get a seat that would fit my broken leg, I would have to pay extra. WTF? I am not asking to upgrade the class. I am just asking for a seat that would fit my cast. Apparently this particular airline charges extra for seats that are in the Emergency Exit Row. Now, I am not asking for those seats. I am asking for a seat row in the middle isle. An airline that charges extra for seats that are a little bit comfortable ini the same class? I hate people. In general. What else is new....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment