Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Work. Sort of.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

So here is the deal..... On may 1, 06 I am suppose to start new job in london. But I needed to get references from my current employer in New York City to get a visa consideration with the Home Office of GBRI cant get a visa without the reference. I cant get the reference without telling my current employer that I am outta here. But what if I dont get a visa?But, what I did is typed up my reference and sent it to my boss. And he signed it! Sweet. Here is what the last paragraph said:''In summary, I would like to reitarate that I recommend Michael without any reservations. During his employment he has proven himself as dependable employee and a responsible individual. Michael was called on to put the needs of the team and the company before his and did so performing invaluble service. His consistent above average performance will be missed in our team''Ok. Now if you were an individual who pays attention during his normal activity of, oh say, like, I dont know, breathing, you would notice that the last sentence is in past tense. But this being my boss, I am not surprised that he completely missed this. Once again those who can't do teach. Those who cant teach supervise. What else is new....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment