Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I broke my leg on Feb 25th. Since then I was told not to shower or wet my right leg. Completely. So I didnt. And waited. And accumulated strange smells. And grown my face hair. I dont know why. I was contemplating my position for the past couple of days and I was seriously thinking about taking a shower. So today, after I was woken up by my parents at 7 in the morning, I was determined to make it happen. Armed with trash bags and packing tape I boldly went where I havent been for more than a week - shower. 45 minutes passed by before I stepped in the shower. Ahhhhhhh. Clean. But I forgot to shave. Crap. What a shock - I forgot to do something in the shower. No worries. I will do it twice tomorrow :). What else is new....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment